Associate Youth Pastor
You’re called. You know God has given you talents and skills to lead teens, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see young people come to know Christ. So, why would Father’s House Youth be the right place for you to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you. The Father’s House Youth ministry is devoted to leading students from Grade 8 to grade 12 in becoming fully devoted disciples of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students on Friday nights, Sunday evenings and in Grow Groups and serving opportunities. We are seeing so much growth in the life of Father’s House Church and in all departments, We are looking for an experienced Associate Youth Pastor to grow with us. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about influencing them in taking the next steps in their spiritual growth, like beginning a relationship with Jesus, serving, inviting, giving, engaging in God’s Word, and leading, this could be the role for you. Keep reading!
We’re stoked if you are:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Willing to relocate to a new campus location if necessary
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
You’ll have fun if you enjoy:
- Building a relational youth ministry team
- Identifying, training, and inspiring adult volunteers and student leaders
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
- Taking initiative by seeking understanding and opportunities to grow in leadership at FH YOUTH ministry
We’ll high-five you:
- Are highly competitive (table tennis skills)
- Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people & inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- Make us laugh
ApplyWant to apply? Click the apply link below.
This job application is open until July 1st 2019. If selected, the next step will be an interview.